videos and webinars
- Watch our CEO Rick Alexander’s testimony before the United States Congress Joint Economic Committee at a hearing on shareholder primacy.
- Listen to our CEO Rick Alexander discuss why he thinks Twitter shareholders should demand that an independent oversight trust be established as they evaluate Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition.
- Watch our discussion with the Global Alliance for Impact Lawyers here.
- Listen to a webinar discussion on the threats posed by misinformation.
- For an overview of our strategy and an introduction to The Guardrail Project, watch our webinar.
- Listen to our CEO Rick Alexander discuss wether there is a contradiction between responsible corporate actions and maximizing investors’ financial returns.
- Subscribe to our newsletter here.
- Check out and follow our LinkedIn page here for regular updates.
- Check out and follow our Twitter page here.
- Visit our System Stewardship Tools page here to learn more about the full range of open-source tools we offer investors.
- To get a broad understanding of the theory behind our initiatives, you can check out this piece on our mission, or read this short blog post, this medium-length article, or this longer academic piece.
- Read our CEO Rick Alexander’s testimony presented before the United States Congress Joint Economic Committee.
- To catch up on what we have been doing, check out our blog, where you can also find an archive of our newsletters.
- For a case study in how shareholders make a difference: Majority Action, Climate In The Boardroom: How Asset Manager Voting Shaped Corporate Climate Action In 2019
- Two of the leading thinkers today on the problem with the current financial system: J. Hawley & J. Lukomnik, The Long and Short of It: Are We Asking the Right Questions? Modern Portfolio Theory and Time Horizons,
- An authoritative piece explains why all of this matters: UNEP Finance Initiative, Universal Ownership: Why Environmental Externalities Matter to Institutional Investors
- A sensible plan for a capitalism that works for all of us from the former Chief Justice of Delaware: L. Strine Jr., Toward Fair and Sustainable Capitalism
Together, we're embarking on a fundamental transformation of our financial system...